Australian Logo Design Terms of Service
By accessing the website and/or using our services at https://australianlogodesign.com.au, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Australian Logo Design’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Australian Logo Design’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Australian Logo Design at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Australian Logo Design’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Australian Logo Design makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Australian Logo Design does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Australian Logo Design or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Australian Logo Design’s website, even if Australian Logo Design or a Australian Logo Design authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Australian Logo Design’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Australian Logo Design does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Australian Logo Design may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Australian Logo Design does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Australian Logo Design has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Australian Logo Design of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Australian Logo Design may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Victoria and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
8. Your Logo Usage Licence
Any logo you order, pay for and finalise with us will be 100% under your ownership. You are free to use your logo any way you like. We do not retain any rights to your new logo we have created for you once it is finalised and delivered. Any concepts or samples we create for you are our property until you have chosen and finalised a concept. Any of the concepts you do not select as a final logo will remain property of Australian Logo Design.
9. Trademarks & Intellectual Property
It is your responsibility to check and assure your business name or new logo do not infringe on any existing trademarks or intellectual property. We will not be held responsible for any logos we design that may infringe on existing trademarks or intellectual property. Our logos are custom designed or built from commercially licenced elements/fonts but we do not do trademark or intellectual property checks to make sure the logo we designed is not similar to that of an already existing logo. This is your responsibility.
Australian Logo Design shall have no obligation or duty to perform trademark, service mark or copyright searches or inquiries, or the like, in order to validate the propriety or legality of the Final Design. No trademarks, copyrights, or service marks in or to any Final Designs for all services offered through Australian Logo Design are being conveyed under these Terms and Conditions.
You agree to indemnify Australian Logo Design in the case that the supplied materials are found to be infringing on the copyright, trademark or intellectual property claims of the legal owner of this material
Australian Logo Design shall have no obligation or duty to perform trademark, service mark or copyright searches or inquiries or the like in order to validate the propriety or legality of ideas or marketing materials including but not limited to images, photographs, graphics, composites, sketches, drawings, text, font, and illustrations.
Ideas and materials provided by customer, including but not limited to, images, photographs, graphics, composites, sketches, drawings, text and illustrations supplied by you for inclusion, incorporation and/or addition into the design are your property, and you warrant that you have taken the necessary steps to acquire the permission of the legal copyright and/or trademark holder for the use thereof. You agree to indemnify Australian Logo Design in the case that the supplied materials are found to be infringing on the copyright, trademark or intellectual property claims of the legal owner of this material.
10. Refund Policy
We do not offer refunds on our service as we do offer unlimited changes to your logo concepts before you accept your final logo.
11. Logo Revisions / Changes
We offer unlimited revisions/changes to your logo concepts within reason, if you decide to completely change your logo design brief, business name or similar this does not come under our unlimited revisions scheme and an extra fee will be payable. Once you have accepted your logo design, we do not offer any more changes without a further fee.
You agree to provide timely responses when we send you a logo concept or ask you any further questions via email. It is your responsibility to make sure that the email address provided can receive emails from Australian Logo Design.
12. Storage Of Your Logo
We do not always store your logo concepts or final files and do not guarantee we will have these if you require them in future. We advise that you store all of your logo files safely and make a backup of these once you have received them.
13. Force Majeure
In the event we fail to perform any obligation pursuant to these Terms of Service due to an “act of God” or an act of any government, terrorism, riot, war, accident or any deficiency in materials or transportation or any other cause of any nature beyond our control, such failure shall not be deemed to be a breach of these Terms of Service, provided that we notify you of the existence and nature of the reason for our nonperformance and delay, and we resume performance immediately upon the conclusion of the relevant force majeure.
You agree that we may list you as a client on our Website, and that we may provide a link to your website. You grant to us a non-exclusive license to use your logo and branding on our Website for the sole purposes of identifying you as a current or past client of our company.